If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- The water has been turned off for the season at Wolford Campground. You may fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in town.
- Boat Ramp Closes at 7 PM on October 15th.
- FISHING REPORT: The salmon are starting to stage for their annual fall spawning. So boaters, time is running short. Shore fishermen get ready.......fishing for salmon and rainbows are about to pick up. Water Level is 9 feet down and surface water temp is 60 degrees. Discharge flow is 50 cfs. Be safe, good luck, and have fun. 10/6/16
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: October 6, 2016
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.