If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
WOLFORD'S FAST FACTS
- OPEN WATER FISHING CONTEST at Wolford Reservoir. JUNE 8, 2013, from 7 AM - 4 PM. Call with questions. 866-472-4943.
- Come and join the excitement. A family fun event for all. $2000 cash prizes for 1st - 5th place. Lots of door prizes awarded. FREE Kids' Division. Entry Fee $25. Don't forget to reserve your camp site for that weekend!
- The Boat Ramp is OPEN. 7 AM - 7 PM
- There is a one-time seasonal fee to launch your boat. This helps with the ANS program fees.
- The water in now ON at the campground.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
Last Updated: May 20, 2013
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.