If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- There is now a Loop D for overflow camping. They are primitive sites with a picnic table and a fire pit. (no electricity)
. Fishing picked up this week considerably. The dam area is produces nice catches of Kokanee. Water level is 14 feet down and water temperature is 73 degrees. Wolford discharge flow is 200 cfs. Have fun and good luck.
- There are NO Fire Restrictions at this time. 8/20/15
- WATER TEMPERATURE: 73 degrees
- THE BOAT RAMP IS OPEN!!!!!!!!! 7 AM to 7 PM Daily
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: August 26, 2015
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.