If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- FISHING REPORT: Shore fishing has slowed down with the recent heat wave. Boaters are doing well for rainbows towards the inlet. Kokanee are being caught out from the campground about 10 to 15 feet down. Water level is 1 foot down and water temperature is 69 degrees. Wolford discharge flow is 125 cfs. Be safe, good luck, and have fun. Updated 6/22/16
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: June 22, 2016
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.