If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- ICE CONDITIONS: December 16th Still no ice to speak of yet. Still just forming in the coves and at the north end of the reservoir. Ice Fishermen, be patient!!!!!!!!!!! It's coming. Check back here often for details.
- The water has been turned off for the season. You may fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in Kremmling.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: December 16, 2014
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.