If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
NEWSFLASH February 25th
The 18th Annual Wolford Mountain Reservoir Ice Fishing Contest winner is Veda Terry. Congratulations!!! I believe Veda was the first woman to win the prized event. The rainbow scored 29 inches length plus girth. Ice thickness is 15 to 17 inches and snow depth on ice is 3 to 6 inches. Water level is 16 feet down and discharge flow is 29 cfs. Rainbows are still being caught in 12 to 16 feet of water using small jigs tipped with mealworms. Kokanee salmon are doing best near the dam in 75 feet of water. Good luck and have fun.
- ICE CONDITIONS: February 25th The reservoir is 15-17 inches thick.
- You may only drive ATVs and Snowmobiles on the ice.
- AMOUNT OF SNOW ON THE ICE: 3-6 Inches
- The water has been turned off for the season. You may fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in Kremmling.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: February 25, 2015
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.