If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- The BOAT RAMP was closed on OCTOBER 15th.
- The water at the campground is off for the season. You can fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in town.
- There is now a Loop D for overflow camping. They are primitive sites with a picnic table and a fire pit. (no electricity)
The Kokanee salmon have went to shore to spawn. Fishermen are using small jigs for success. Fishermen are catching rainbows just outside the Kokanee spawning areas using salmon eggs and small jigs. Water level is 15 and a half feet down and water temperature is 57 degrees. Wolford discharge flow is 30 cfs. Have fun and good luck. 10/20/15
- There are NO Fire Restrictions at this time. 10/20/15
- WATER TEMPERATURE: 61 degrees
- The campground is open all winter long. NO WATER THOUGH.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: October 20, 2015
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.