If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- The current Grand County Fire Ban does not affect us at Wolford Campground. You are still allowed to have campfires in the approved firepits that are provided for you. Please use extra caution when putting them out completely.
- FISHING REPORT: Wolford discharge flow is currently 63 cfs on Muddy Creek below the dam creating ideal fly fishing. Kokanee salmon are being caught out from the campground down about 10 to 15 feet. Lure of choice is white arnies. Rainbows continue to hit closer to shore using spinner baits. Water level is full and surface temperature is 72 degrees. Be safe, good luck, and have fun.7/20/16
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: July 21, 2016
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.