If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
Fishing has continued to be slow with the warmer temperatures. Kokanee salmon are being caught 25 to 30 feet down. Lures of choice are Needlefish, Arnies, and Tasmanians. Best colors are pink, orange, and chartreuse. Rainbows are being caught near the shoreline towards the inlet. Water level is 11 feet down and water temperature is 74 degrees. Wolford discharge flow is currently 37 cfs. Have fun and good luck. 7/22/15
- WATER TEMPERATURE: 73 degrees
- THE BOAT RAMP IS OPEN!!!!!!!!! 7 AM to 7 PM Daily
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: July 22, 2015
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.