If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- Fishing Report/Ice Conditions
The ice is no longer safe to be on. The ice is starting to break up along the shoreline, especially near the inlet.
- The water has been turned off for the season. You may fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in Kremmling.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: March 25, 2015
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.