If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
Boaters are still producing nice catches of rainbows and kokanee salmon. Needlefish and Arnies lures are doing the best. Color of choice seems to be pink and orange. Wolford discharge flow is 20 cfs. Have fun and good luck. 7/3/15
- WATER TEMPERATURE: 73 degrees
- THE BOAT RAMP IS OPEN!!!!!!!!! 7 AM to 7 PM Daily
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site has electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: July 3, 2015
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.