If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
NEWSFLASH ICE CONDITIONS:
- The ice is GONE!
As of 3/26/17.
- The water has been turned off for the season at Wolford Campground. You may fill up at Red Mtn RV Park in town.
- Boat Ramp Closes at 7 PM on October 15th.
- FISHING REPORT: Stay tuned. No report as of now.
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 15th - October 15th.
Last Updated: March 26, 2017
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.