If you want a specific site, please call or use the comment section for your request.
Watch Our Video!
- We now have cabins!! Individual log cabins located in Kremmling, Colorado; an affordable lodging option close to boating, fishing, hunting, rafting, hiking, special events & more!
Only 6 miles from the reservoir. Go to www.muddycreekcabins.com to check them out or call 970-724-9559 for details and availability for the cabins.
- The water at the campground is ON for the season. It is Potable water!!
- FISHING REPORT: Shore fisherman are still doing very well near the spillway area using power bait and night crawlers. Water level is 1 foot down and is projected to spill today (Friday 5/27). Water temperature is 56 degrees. Wolford discharge flow is currently 300 cfs. Be safe, good luck, and have fun. Updated 5/27/16
- Camping is $20 per night.
- There is a $5 Per Vehicle Per Day Charge in addition to the camping fee (which is still $20 per night.)
- Each site in Loops A, B, and C have electricity, picnic table, and firepit.
- Boat Ramp is open May 1st - October 15th.
Last Updated: May 27, 2016
Click here for a close-up map of the campsites.